Online Scholarship Websites:
Check out the following websites for online scholarship possibilities:
Honors Night Information
CHHS Updated Scholarship Procedures
Seniors, due to the NTI Days, we are obviously having to do scholarship applications differently right now. Please use the following procedures until we are back in the building.
For Scholarship papers that need a counselor signature, please scan the page needing signed, and email it to email@example.com . I will get those printed out, sign them, scan and return to you via email.
For scholarships that need an official transcript, order a transcript through www.parchment.com to be sent to yourself, and print out those copies as needed. These are official transcripts.
Completed Scholarship Applications
Check to see where the application needs to be sent. If it does not say to return to the counseling office, be sure to send it by the due date for the application.
If the application says to be turned in or returned to the counselor’s office, scan the completed application, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will forward those to the email of the organization. For the Cecilian Bank Scholarships, please send or take those to the bank instead of sending to me.
If you have any questions on these, please feel free to contact me by email or Remind message.
For letters of recommendation, you will need to fill out a Senior Fact Sheet or get an Academic Resume to Mr. Adams. You will need to get these in at least 2 weeks before the letter is needed.
1. For information on scholarships throughout Kentucky, KHEAA has this link: https://www.kheaa.com/pdf/pubs/ky/ahe/ahekyscholar.pdf
2. Western Kentucky University Scholarship Program changes!!!!
WKU has dramatically changed it's Freshman Scholarship Program for the class of 2020. For more information, visit
WKU Freshman Scholarships
WKU Scholarship Qualifying
3. The University of Kentucky Department of Agriculture has several scholarships open to incoming freshmen. For more information visit UK Ag Scholarships
5. The US Army ROTC Scholarship Program is available to students attending a school with an Army ROTC Program
Army ROTC Scholarship Information
Army ROTC March 2 Success Program
14. The PB&J Foundation Scholarship is for students who have experienced personal challenges but have a drive to succeed. The application and information about the scholarship can be downloaded at PB & J Scholarship and the application is completed online at bit.ly/pbjscholarship2021
USDA 1890s Scholars Program: https://www.usda.gov/partnerships/1890s-program
• Program Overview Flyer
• 2021 USDA/1890 National Scholars Program High School Application
• 2021 USDA/1890 National Scholars Program College Application
USDA 1994s Scholars Program: https://www.usda.gov/partnerships/1994-program
• Program Overview Flyer
• 2021 USDA 1994 Tribal Scholars Program High School Application
• 2021 USDA 1994 Tribal Scholars Program College Application
20. Hardin County AM Rotary Club is offering a $2000 scholarship for graduating seniors in the class of 2021. Scholarship applications can be downloaded at AM ROTARY SCHOLARSHIP , and all applications must be returned by May 1, 2021.
24. Abbott & Fenner Business Consultants are pleased to be able to continue with our scholarship program for the 15th year and will be awarding up to $1,000 to the winner this year.
Scholarship Deadline - June 12, 2021.
Students will submit an essay on the topic that appears on the scholarship page of our web site: http://www.abbottandfenner.com/scholarships.htm
Full details are available on their site.
35. Hardin County Farm Bureau has 5 scholarships available for graduating seniors this year. All applications can be found below, and each is due by April 30, 2021. THIS IS EXTENDED NOW!!!!!
Hardin County Farm Bureau Scholarship
Geneva Shipp Memorial Scholarship
Robert E “Bobby” Thomas Memorial Scholarship
Louis Crosier Memorial Scholarship
Jesse Shipp Memorial Scholarship
42. The Women with a Purpose (WWAP) organization is a group of virtuous Christian Women whose mission is to provide a positive influence to the Hardin County community, by providing cultural activities, civic and social events, and enhancing educational goals by helping promote the quality of life of every individual.
This year, they are providing two $ 250.00 WWAP Scholarships to two graduating seniors or single parents continuing his/her education as a freshman at a University, Technical or Vocational School in the State of Kentucky during the 2021-2022 freshman calendar year. Applications can be downloaded at WWAP Scholarship, and are due by May 8, 2021.
45. The Elizabethtown Lions Club is offering a $500 scholarship to a 2021 graduate of Central Hardin this year. Applications can be downloaded at Elizabethtown Lions Club Scholarship and are due by April 30, 2021.
46. Bluegrass Indo-American Civic Society is pleased to offer several ($1500 and $1000) Merit and Need based scholarships to graduating high school seniors from the Commonwealth of Kentucky Scholarship Applications will be accepted electronically through April 30, 2021.The Application Window is now Open.
Application submissions via the scholarship portal at www.biacs.org only
Scholarships will be awarded at the Bluegrass Indo-American Civic Society Annual Scholarship presentation. This year it will be a virtual presentation due to social distancing restrictions.
Awardees must join the event to accept the award at the presentation ; failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the award. Contact email@example.com for additional questions or further assistance.
Announcing new guidelines for the TOYOTA Scholarships
This year we will be recognizing four to six students as Toyota scholars and each will receive a cash award of either $1000 or $1500. To qualify a student must meet all the scholarships requirements listed below. In addition they must declare Engineering as their college major .
Announcing a scholarship for disabled/differently abled student
We are pleased to announce that in 2021, we have one scholarship for disabled/differently abled students. To be considered, in addition to below application requirements, you must be a student with a disability. Please address this in your Personal Essay and mention you are applying for this specific scholarship.
Applications can be found at BIACS Scholarship
50. The Burton and Barbara Langley Foundation and Hardin County Water District #2 are again offering the Burton and Barbara Langley Foundation Scholarships this year to graduating seniors and continuing college students whose families have service with Hardin County Water District #2. Applications are available at Langley Foundation/Water District Scholarship or at https://www.hcwd2.org/scholarships/ and are due by April 30, 2021.
51. Lincoln Tech has scholarships available for high school seniors. Qualification is quick and easy – Students simply take their scholarship test (link below). The score on this test determines scholarship eligibility. Note: Test takes aprox. 20 minutes to complete and students can only take the test once. To take the test click link below and then click red button that says “Check your eligibility.”
SCHOLARSHIP TEST LINK:
53. The Central Hardin FFA Memorial Fund is offering the 2021 Pat Owsley Scholarship to a graduating CHHS senior who meets the eligibility requirements in the scholarship. Applications can be downloaded at Pat Owsley Scholarship and completed applications must be postmarked by May 1, 2021.
54. Applications are now available for the Bruin Faculty Scholarship. Applications can be downloaded from Bruin Faculty Scholarship and are due to Mr. Adams by Friday, May 7, 2021.
55. The Alpha Omega Sigma, Fort Knox Chapter of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. Pastor Marcus Dixon Scholarship Award is open to all male high school seniors who intend to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University. The Scholarship Award will be in the amount of $1500.00 and is a one-time non-renewable transaction for the 2020-2021 academic year. Scholarship requirements and the application can be downloaded at Marcus Dixon Scholarship and are due by no later than May 21, 2021 to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.