For job announcements for local employers, please check the flyers below!!!
1. Taco Bell is hosting a Hiring Party/Job Fair on April 29, 2021 Taco Bell Flyer
2. Kelly Services is hiring for positions with Altec. They have opportunities for seniors that aren’t planning on going away to college and are ready to start a career! There are several temp to hire assembly positions for graduating seniors. 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available! Payrates: 1st/$15.50, 2nd/$16.50, 3rd/$16.15.
You can also contact Linda Utley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 502-548-1611
3. McAllister's Deli is hiring for positions! See this Flyer or email email@example.com for more details!!!
4. Mark's Feed Store is currently hiring for several positions in Elizabethtown. You can apply online at Mark's Feed Store Application and can check out their flyer here
5. Texas Roadhouse is hiring in Elizabethtown. See the flyer at Texas Roadhouse Flyer
6. River City Management is hiring for Summer Jobs for food service on Fort Knox. See River City Management for details.
7. Our local Subway stores are in DESPERATE need of part time employees who can start immediately. If you that are interested in working please contact Jamie at 502-930-5322.
8. Wendy's is looking for new team members as well. You can apply online at http://www.bfcareers.com/
9. Magna Seating is hiring for their Shepherdsville location, with wages starting at $16.50 per hour. For information see Magna Seating.
10. McDonalds of Elizabethtown is hiring at all 17 of our locations (including Elizabethtown, Glendale, Cecilia, and Hodgenville locally) for all positions: crew members, maintenance workers and management staff! We have fantastic benefits to include: above minimum wage pay, weekly paychecks, sign on bonus after 100 days, high school grade bonus, college tuition assistance (up to $3000), college GPA bonus, free uniforms, free food during an employees shift, and much more! We hire starting at age 15! Any students that are interesting in apply can fill out an application online at mcdonalds.com/careers or stop by their local restaurant!
11. Arcosa, Inc has several open job opportunities at their surface mining facility in Shepherdsville, KY. They have shared jobs with us in case there are students looking for full time permanent jobs after graduation. They offer pay starting over $15, healthcare benefits, vacation, paid holidays, 401k with company match.
Here’s a link to their site if you are interested in learning more about what they do: https://arcosalightweight.com
Links to our jobs:
Mobile Equipment Operator
Control Process Operator