College View Education Center provides a positive learning environment to help students succeed by reducing behavior problems and negative attitudes, promotes positive growth and development and encourages students to become capable and productive citizens.
College View provides middle and high school students the opportunities to achieve the following goals:
- Develop an awareness of inappropriate behavior
- Develop positive alternative strategies of interacting with others
- Learn to verbalize feelings in an appropriate manner
- Learn to deal with conflicts in a constructive fashion
- Develop appropriate social skills
- Assist in developing skills and a support system necessary to address emotional problems
- Facilitate positive communication among school personnel, the student, and family members
- Assist in developing skills that promote a successful transition from school to college and/or career.
Dr. Robert King, Principal
Darryl Murray, Assistant Principal
Eileen Townsend, Counselor
Tiffany Arnold, Clerk
Danielle Dunaway, Office Manager
Wes Blair, Director of Alternative Programs
College View Campus
521 Charlemagne Blvd.
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Phone: (270) 234-5732