General Hybrid A/B Schedule Information (Press Release)
Why are high schools going to an A/B schedule for face-to-face instruction?
Question and Answer Session
- Mrs. Teresa Morgan - HCS Superintendent
- Mr. Greg Sutton - HCS Chief Academic Officer
- Mr. Tim Isaacs - Central Hardin High School Principal
- Mr. Mark Wells - John Hardin High School Principal
- Mrs. Tanya Corder - North Hardin High School Principal
- Mr. Dan Robbins - HCS Early College and Career Center Principal
- Dr. Robert King - College View Campus Principal
- Mr. John Wright - HCS Community Relations Specialist
Link to form to ask questions
PLEASE NOTE - If this initiative causes parents of high school students who chose the Online Learning Academy to change their minds and choose face-to-face instruction, those parents must contact their high school no later than noon on Friday, July 31, 2020.
Back to Face-to-Face Instruction Menu